About Me

My name is Aimee Nugent.
I am a fine artist, a digital artist, a photographer, and everything else in-between.
I hold a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree in graphic design and digital media, and have been designing professionally for over 4 years. Companies I've designed for range from local ad agencies, to the Publix Corporate In-house Design Team.
After getting married to my most dear husband, I made the move to working from home and realized my dream of working for myself. For the past year, I have been working with Cornish Heritage farms as an illustrator and designer creating stamps, printed papers, web graphics and more. However, I still desired to "open up shop" with my own company and ideas.
The Twisted Pixel is the realization of that desire. I thank God for bringing me to the place I am, and for the talents He's gifted me with. I hope to see it grow and expand into many things.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I hope you will give me the opportunity to create with you!